U.S. Oil Rigs Drop as Energy Producers ‘Rightsize’ DrillingLynn Doan
The U.S. oil rig count declined for the fourth time in six weeks as crude futures moved below $95 a barrel and energy producers slowed their drilling programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing