Turkish Military Officers Jailed for Erdogan Coup PlotSelcan Hacaoglu
A Turkish court jailed 330 military officers, including serving and retired generals and admirals, for as long as 20 years on charges of plotting to topple Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government in 2003.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up