Total Seeks Forties Oil; Vitol Sells Urals Crude at Lower PriceSherry Su
Total SA failed to buy North Sea Forties crude at a higher price than yesterday’s bid. Vitol Group sold Russian Urals blend in northwest Europe at a bigger discount to Dated Brent than the previous trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner