Texas Seeks to Unblock Purge of Deceased From Voter RollsLaurel Brubaker Calkins
Texas asked a state judge to dissolve a temporary court order blocking a purge of as many as 77,000 “possibly dead” people from voter rosters in one of several courtroom battles leading up to the Nov. 6 election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas