Swire Properties CEO Sees Strong Rent Growth in ChinaBloomberg News
Swire Properties Ltd., the Hong Kong landlord whose tenants include Time Warner Inc., said rental income from China will be “very strong” in the next few years as it opens more properties and leasing prices rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single