Romney Should Highlight Work With Troubled Companies, Thoma SaysDevin Banerjee
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, facing political attacks for investing in companies that later filed for bankruptcy protection, should speak more about his experience saving distressed companies, said Carl Thoma, managing partner at Thoma Bravo LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing