Pennsylvania Grandmothers Star in Global Fracking DebateMark Drajem
Two grandmothers in tiny Franklin Forks, Pennsylvania, have become unlikely celebrities in the international debate over the safety of hydraulic fracturing for natural gas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis