Office Bag Lunch: BBQ Chicken Sandwich From Dinosaur Bar-B-Que's Pit Master John StageBy
Autumn may be closing in on grilling season, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy barbecue. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que—which grew from a roadside biker joint founded in 1988 in Syracuse, N.Y., to five restaurants (an additional three will soon open)—offers an easy BBQ chicken sandwich recipe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself