Office Bag Lunch: BBQ Chicken Sandwich From Dinosaur Bar-B-Que's Pit Master John StageBy
Autumn may be closing in on grilling season, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy barbecue. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que—which grew from a roadside biker joint founded in 1988 in Syracuse, N.Y., to five restaurants (an additional three will soon open)—offers an easy BBQ chicken sandwich recipe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas