Obama Hits Romney on Medicare as Ryan Vows ‘Honest Answers’Julianna Goldman and Kate Andersen Brower
President Barack Obama accused Republicans of threatening the future of Social Security and Medicare while Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan said only he and Mitt Romney are offering “honest answers” about how to preserve the programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day