Gasoline Advances on Central Bank Stimulus: Commodities at CloseNicholas Larkin
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.8 percent to 663.59 at 5:08 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was 0.7 percent higher at 1,625.593.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing