Doggie Seat Belts Loom in N.J. as Budget Challenges GrowTerrence Dopp
New Jersey’s unemployment rate is the highest in more than three decades. Revenue trails Governor Chris Christie’s projections by $100 million. And its assembly is considering making the state the first in the U.S. to require drivers to restrain pets in their vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried