Chesapeake Demoted Top Lawyer Who Defended CEO’s LoansJoe Carroll
Chesapeake Energy Corp. demoted the lead counsel who defended Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon’s use of private stakes in company-operated natural-gas wells to obtain more than $800 million in personal loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing