B-School Highlights: Sept. 21Francesca Di Meglio
Michigan State University and IBM are teaming up to offer a new master’s degree program in business analytics, according to a Sept. 6 announcement. The program includes coursework at the Broad College of Business, the College of Engineering, and the College of Natural Science. Broad also unveiled a new undergraduate curriculum featuring case studies related to the commercialization of IBM Watson, the computer system that scored an historic victory on Jeopardy! last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks