Asian Stocks Rise as iPhone 5 Debut Boosts Tech SharesAdam Haigh
Asian stocks rose, all but erasing the regional benchmark index’s first weekly decline in three weeks, as the debut of Apple Inc.’s iPhone 5 boosted technology shares and energy companies advanced on higher crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure