Spanish 10-Year Bonds Stay Lower After Nation Sells DebtDavid Goodman
Spanish 10-year bonds stayed lower after the nation sold 4.8 billion euros of three- and 10-year debt, beating the 4.5 billion-euro maximum target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant