Sands to Add $2.5 Billion Macau Resort in Biggest Casino HubVinicy Chan
Billionaire Sheldon Adelson’s casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp. plans to invest at least $2.5 billion to build its fifth resort in Macau, where gambling revenue is forecast to rise to $100 billion by 2020.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks