Poker Lures Penn National, MGM Resorts Into Maryland TV WarWilliam Selway and Christopher Palmeri
John Lolley wanted to try his luck. So he made the almost hour-long drive from his home in Hagerstown, Maryland, to the Hollywood Casino in Charles Town, West Virginia, joining dozens of other residents of his state to drop coins into slot machines or wager at the card, craps and roulette tables.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing