Northern Irish Town Goes Cultural to Shake Image of BombingsColm Heatley
If Shona McCarthy had one wish, it would be that peace will come to the Northern Irish city of Derry next year when it becomes the U.K. City of Culture. Dissident republicans have different ideas and they’ve already bombed her office twice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing