Mando Said to Plan 250 Billion Won IPO of Its China UnitRose Kim and Fox Hu
Mando Corp., the largest unit of South Korea’s Halla Group, plans to raise about 250 billion won ($223 million) from an initial public offering in Hong Kong of its Chinese unit, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations