Liberty’s Maffei Says Karmazin Could Be Replaced at SiriusAlex Sherman
Sirius XM Radio Inc. doesn’t need Mel Karmazin to succeed, said Liberty Media Corp. Chief Executive Officer Greg Maffei, addressing speculation his company seeks the ouster of the satellite-radio carrier’s CEO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap