Jefferies Shares Fall as Profit Knight Misses EstimatesLaura Marcinek
Jefferies Group Inc., the investment bank that helped rescue Knight Capital Group Inc., dropped the most in 10 months in New York trading after reporting revenue and earnings that fell short of analysts’ estimates excluding gains from the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations