J.C. Penney Falls as CEO’s Store Tour Gets Tepid ResponseSapna Maheshwari
J.C. Penney Co. dropped the most in four months after Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson’s showcase of the stores’ new layout failed to inspire confidence in his remake of the 110-year-old retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day