FCC Says It Didn’t Know About LightSquared InterferenceTodd Shields
The Federal Communications Commission said it initially approved Philip Falcone’s LightSquared Inc. without knowing the wireless service would interfere with global positioning system signals, because GPS-gear makers didn’t complain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing