Corrections & Clarifications From Prior Issues
“Debt for Life” (Cover Story, Sept. 10-Sept. 16, 2012) had an outdated number for student loan debt owed by people 60 and over. As of the first quarter of 2012, the total was $43 billion, not $36 billion.
“Hollywood Finds Digitization Isn’t So Scary After All” (Companies & Industries, Sept. 17-Sept. 23, 2012) stated incorrectly that Fox can sell HBO content to streaming service Hulu after a year. Films cannot be sold through subscription services while they’re on HBO.
How to Contact Bloomberg Businessweek
Ad Sales: 212-617-2900
Address: 731 Lexington Ave., New York, NY 10022
Subscription Service PO Box 8418, Red Oak, IA 51591-1418
Reprints/Permissions: 800-290-5460 x100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor can be sent by e-mail, fax, or regular mail. They should include address, phone number(s), and e-mail address if available. Connections with the subject of the letter should be disclosed, and we reserve the right to edit for sense, style, and space.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Dollar Rises With Treasury Yields; Stocks Struggle: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day