Burkina Faso Cotton Farmers Begin Crop Harvest Amid FloodingSimon Gongo
Farmers in Burkina Faso, Africa’s biggest cotton producer, have started harvesting the fiber as rainfall flooded some growers’ fields, according to the national producers’ union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing