Apple Internet Radio Entry Could Put Pandora in PlayOlga Kharif and Andy Fixmer
Apple Inc.’s potential entry into Internet radio is poised to put online music pioneer Pandora Media Inc. on the takeover wish lists of companies from Google Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. to Clear Channel Communications Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks