Apple Internet Radio Entry Could Put Pandora in PlayOlga Kharif and Andy Fixmer
Apple Inc.’s potential entry into Internet radio is poised to put online music pioneer Pandora Media Inc. on the takeover wish lists of companies from Google Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. to Clear Channel Communications Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’