Apple Maps Lose Way With IPhone App Victim to Google FeudAdam Satariano and Peter Burrows
The latest casualty of Apple Inc.’s war with Google Inc. in the mobile-phone market is one of the most widely used features of the iPhone: maps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans