Trulia Raises $102 Million in IPO as Home Prices Recover in U.S.Dan Levy
Trulia Inc., the operator of a residential-property listings website, raised $102 million in an initial public offering, pricing its shares above the proposed range as the U.S. housing market shows signs of recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day