Schwimmer Captures Frayed, Bad Times in ‘Detroit’: Review
Mitt Romney is right. He probably shouldn’t count on votes from the two couples living on the edge of oblivion in Lisa D’Amour’s literally searing “Detroit.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing