Ohio Senate Race Close as $18 Million in Ads Flood InMark Niquette
Ohio Republican Josh Mandel started a bid to unseat U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown trailing by as much as 17 percentage points in polls. He’s since racked up more fact-checker censures for complete inaccuracy than any Ohio politician.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing