Negative Outlook on N.J. Debt May Be Campaign Plus for DemocratsElise Young
New Jersey Democrats who cast doubt on Republican Governor Chris Christie’s economic comeback plans have been handed a weapon heading into next year’s elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing