Itau in Wage Fight as Rousseff Targets Brazil Bank ProfitFrancisco Marcelino
Workers at Itau Unibanco Holding SA and Banco Bradesco SA, Brazil’s biggest banks by market value, are preparing for the longest strike in almost a decade as lenders rebuff demands for raises twice the rate of inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing