Insurers Pressued to Hit 10% Return on Equity, Walsh SaysNoah Buhayar and Susanna Pak
U.S. property-casualty insurers, a group including American International Group Inc. and Travelers Cos., will struggle to post a 10 percent return on equity as low interest rates weigh on investments, Citigroup Inc. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's