Insider-Trader Jiau’s Lawyer Asks to Be Removed From CasePatricia Hurtado
A lawyer for Winifred Jiau, the ex-Primary Global Research LLC consultant serving a four-year prison term for insider trading, sought to be taken off the case after Jiau asked the court to set aside her conviction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy