EADS-BAE Canvass Investors Irked by $45 Billion MergerRobert Wall and Andrea Rothman
European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. and BAE Systems Plc, a week into announcing plans for a $45 billion combination, are starting to canvass investors who are doubtful a merger adds any value to what they have now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts