Drug Companies’ Lobbyist May Push to Expand U.S. PaymentsAnna Edney
Drugmakers may push to boost U.S. government spending on prescription drugs even as the U.S. Congress seeks to reduce health-care spending, according to internal documents from the industry’s top lobbying group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's