Cemex Said to Target Latin America Unit IPO for OctoberChristine Jenkins
Cemex SAB, the largest cement maker in the Americas, told investors in Bogota today it plans to carry out the initial public offering of its Central and South America unit as soon as next month, according to three people who attended the presentations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap