Arctic Sea Ice Shrank to Lowest on Record, Researchers SayAlex Morales and Justin Doom
Arctic sea ice on Sept. 16 shrank to its lowest ever in a satellite record stretching back 33 years, according to the U.S. National Snow and Ice Data Center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself