Yanzhou Slumps as Japan Land Dispute Sinks ADRs: China OvernightBelinda Cao and Leon Lazaroff
Chinese stocks fell for a second day in New York on concern a land dispute with Japan may curb foreign trade at a time the economy is growing at the slowest pace in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts