Obama to Rule on Chinese-Owned Company’s Wind-Farm BidSara Forden
President Barack Obama has final say on whether a Chinese-owned company can build wind farms near a U.S. Navy installation in Oregon, a government lawyer told a federal judge in Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy