Martin Marietta Seen Bumping Vulcan Bid: Real M&ATara Lachapelle and Thomas Black
Now that Martin Marietta Materials Inc. is cleared to renew its pursuit of Vulcan Materials Co. and create the world’s biggest supplier of gravel and sand, it needs to boost the initial bid by 40 percent to cement a deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts