Lenovo Makes First Software Buy to Expand in Cloud ComputingBloomberg News
Lenovo Group Ltd., the world’s second-largest maker of personal computers, agreed to buy Stoneware Inc. of the U.S. to gain cloud-computing products in its first acquisition of a software vendor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure