Intel-Based Motorola Smartphone to Debut in Europe in OctoberIan King
Intel Corp.’s effort to land chips in smartphones is getting a boost from Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility, which plans to start selling devices featuring Intel processors in Europe and Latin America next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts