Iceland Neglected U.K., Dutch Icesave Clients, Watchdog SaysStephanie Bodoni
Iceland violated European Union law by failing to take measures to ensure U.K. and Dutch depositors were compensated for their losses from the collapse of Landsbanki Islands hf, regulators told a court today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's