Iceland Neglected U.K., Dutch Icesave Clients, Watchdog SaysStephanie Bodoni
Iceland violated European Union law by failing to take measures to ensure U.K. and Dutch depositors were compensated for their losses from the collapse of Landsbanki Islands hf, regulators told a court today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas