Falcons’ Michael Turner Arrested for Drunken Driving After WinMichael Buteau
Atlanta Falcons running back Michael Turner was arrested on charges of drunken driving early today, hours after the National Football League team’s victory over the Denver Broncos, police said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’