European Commission Plans to Approve CSA Overhaul, CTK ReportsLenka Ponikelska
The European Commission plans to approve an overhaul of unprofitable Czech state airline Ceske Aerolinie AS, including a 2.5 billion-koruna loan ($131 million) from state company Osinek, CTK reported, citing unnamed people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure