Itochu to Pay Dole $1.69 Billion for Package Food, Asia UnitYuriy Humber
Itochu Corp. agreed to pay $1.69 billion in cash for two units of Dole Food Co., the world’s biggest supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, in its biggest acquisition outside industrial commodities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster