B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes a new name for Northeastern University’s business school, an MBA student being mentored by New York City’s Michael Bloomberg, and a business school that shut down last week after a bomb threat on campus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’