Aussie Falls After RBA Minutes Amid China, Europe ConcernKristine Aquino
Australia’s dollar weakened versus most major peers after minutes of the Reserve Bank’s meeting this month showed officials saw the currency’s strength as a risk to the economy, signaling scope to cut interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's