‘Repair Work’ With Lockheed Needed, Air Force Chief SaysDavid Lerman
The new U.S. Air Force chief of staff said “repair work” is needed to mend relations with Lockheed Martin Corp. as he renewed concern about its F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks